Coins & Currency
Pro-Sports 2013 Sports Card Software
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Pro-Sports 2013 is the complete software package for card collectors. It contains a pre-loaded database of Baseball, Football, Basketball, and Hockey cards. Hundreds of thousands of images and values (750,000 new values added for 2013) are also included. Use the Live Auction tool to get current auction prices and the Internet Image Finder to scan and apply millions of card images. Collectors can use this software to analyze the growth of their collection over time and see how specific cards have increased in value. The "Needed to Complete" feature will show collectors what percentage of a set they own and generate a "Want" list for those needed cards.
Now available on a USB flash drive. Store your collection along with the software installation. See our blog entry from Sept 17, 2011 for full details
Single click updates. No waiting several months for card updates and software updates
Create Want and Sell lists
Import values. Easily import your own values.
Graphically Analyze collections
Automatically resizes custom images to fit various displays
Report Builder allows collectors to build custom reports
Insert an unlimited number of images for each card entry
View and export your images using the Pro-Sports Image Viewer
Complete Help System with Tutorial
Password protect Pro-Sports
Option to automatically create backups when closing the software removing the chance of lost work
Ebay, Google, and Yahoo integrated search. Perform quick Internet searches on your cards
Tutorial to help users get up and running quickly
Powerful Export abilities. Export data to Excel, PDF, Text, CSV, and HTML
Contains over 100,000 images and over a million values to help appraise your collection
Live Auction and Internet Image Finder allow current values and millions of images to be used for your cards.
Collection value history tool allows collectors to see the increased value of their collections over time
Add multiple cards at once
Historial card values. See how cards have increased in value over time.
Set completion tool allows collectors to view and print cards needed to complete a specific set
Values Manager - View all values (including historical) on one screen.
Card not already in database? Add your own cards to Pro-Sports extensive database
Manage Buyers, Sellers, and Grading Services
Extensive printing capabilities
Create an unlimited number of collections
Loaded with over 30,000 Complete Sets consisting of over a million cards
- View all collections and Card attributes on one page. Simply navigate the tree and select the collection, country, type, or set you would like to view. Clicking on a Card in the displayed list loads all the attributes of that Card
- Pro-Sport's database contains over 900,000 cards. Adding cards to a collection is quick and simple. One or more cards can be added at one time. This is convenient if you have several cards of the same grade or would like to enter complete sets. An unlimited number of images can be attached for each card. Starting with the 2008 version, a player search feature has been added. This is helpful for finding all the cards produced of a single player
- Values can be applied to an entire collection at once, or on an individual card basis. Past values are stored so that users can track their cards increase in value over time. Card increases and decreases can be viewed in many different graphical formats
Historical Collection Values
- Starting in Pro-Sports 2008 total collection values are stored on a daily basis. This allows users to track the growth of their collections over time. Users can also subset these values based on date settings. Selecting a start and end date will narrow the data points shown in the history graph. Users can also view one collection at a time or all of them at once
EBay, Google, and Yahoo Integration
- Pro-Sports allows users to quickly search the Internet based on the selected card. For example, if a user is looking at a 1957 Topps Mickey Mantle in Pro-Sports they can open the Search menu and search EBay, Google, or Yahoo
Graphically Analyze Collections
- Pro-Sports allows users to analyze their collections by Country, Card Type, or Set based on value, profit, cost, or count. Display the results in a bar, line, area, or pie chart. Graphs can be saved, exported, resized, and customized
- The Report Builder allows users to build custom reports. This tool searches across all collections and pulls data that matches the users criteria. Users can select the columns they would like to view and apply filters if desired. Font and background colors can be applied to the report. Any graphs that have been built can also be added to the top or bottom of the report. These reports can also be exported to Excel, Text Files, PDF, and HTML
- Pro-Sports has an extensive help system. Use the help system to clarify specific features of Pro-Sports, or use it to learn about the capabilities that exist. Starting in Pro-Sports 2008, the help system also contains a tutorial that walks users through the basic steps to get started
USB Flash Drive Delivery
Customers can reuse the drive to store their collections along with the software installation.
CDs can only be created once. Flash drives can be overwritten thousands of times
USB drives are virtually indestructible. They can take a severe beating and still continue to work.
Fits easily in your pocket to take to work, a friend's house, or anywhere you may want to work with your collections.
Compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.0 (computers made after 1996)
Copyright 2008-2012, MWP Software LLC. All rights reserved